

So I need to catch up for this week. The first couple of pictures of Sadie were taken on Monday. She is a natural thumb sucker when she can actually coordinate getting her fingers to her mouth. It's pretty cute, but I do wish she took the pacifier better, as it would make it a litle easier. Oh well.

We got our new king size bed on Tuesday, a day early, and we are enjoying our roomier accomodations. It's been really nice when I've brought Sadie into bed with me the past couple of mornings.
We were the recipients of YW service on Wednesday. The Beehives came and raked leaves for 45 minutes and had a lot of fun jumping in them. We got like 12 bags filled. I was then surprised to open the door later to the Mia Maids who had made us 3 quart size jars of homemade chicken noodle soup and breadsticks, which I enjoyed tonight. YUMMY!!!