Her house is so nice because they have a basement where the kids can all go down and play and be loud. That's one thing I wish we had....in fact we are looking into the possibility of putting a basement into our house (yes we can't be in one place for long, without thinking of major projects to do!). We'll see. We're supposed to have an engineer come by and look under the house. Anyway..it was nice to get the kids out of the house.
WE got our treadmill this week, which I think will be so great. I've been able to walk every day. The idea I had was to get in 3 miles every day, but so far it's been only 1mile, with a 2 miler on Saturday. I'm hoping to get on when I have 15 min here, 15 min there...but this week with preparing a talk, my "extra" time went to preparation for that.
The boys love it when Uncle Brandon comes and wrestles....this was the last time for awhile, as Brandon is getting knee surgery this coming week.
Yeah...now if we could just hook up the cable to the TV it came withAs most of you know, I have some pretty picky eaters. I know my parents cursed me that I would have kids like me (I was the pickiest eater of all!) but I know have 2 very picky kids. I actually made this past week, which is hard for my kids because then they have to eat what we have. I made chili, which none of the kids really like. I made some yummy biscuits to go with them, but in order to get a biscuit you had to have a bite of chili. I'm talking one bean and a piece of hamburger. Well Jonas was in tears for much of the dinner hour. It was actually pretty amusing to Christopher and I, but he finally did it and enjoyed his biscuit.
See, it's not even that much that I wanted them to eat
Jonas freaking out
We're such pushovers....one bean for that whole biscuit!If Jonas only knew what I had to endure when I was stuck at the table!
On Friday night I went to a baby bunko baby shower. It was my first time playing bunko, and it was actually a lot of fun. I was able to meet a bunch of people I didn't know, as well as visit with friends. Saturday I spent the morning finishing my talk, hung out with the kids while Christopher helped a friend, ran a few errands and then went out with our friends, the Bagleys, to dinner and then to an open house birthday party thing, which was o.k. fun, but a bit awkward, due to the hostesses that held it. (Let's just say they're a bit weird and leave it at that).
Sadie is 3 months old today. I can't believe that she is already that old. She has had a bit of a cough and congestion this past week, but is still all smiles and coos. She's an absolute angel that I and her brothers, and dad, adore!

