Sunday, February 11, 2007

6 Unusual Things About Me

So I've been "tagged" I guess by both Tara and Donna. I was going to try to ignore this, but I guess I'll give it a try. I've been struggling with this I think mostly because I don't want to think about what's so weird about me....so if you guys want to help me then feel free. Here's a few I came up with.

1. I used to eat spoonfulls of A-1 steak sauce...YUMMY. I think Jon used to do it with me:)

2. I don't have a real toenail on my smallest toes....just some small curled nail stuff. It makes for a hard french pedicure.

3. My left foot is 1/2 size bigger than my right and I have size 11 feet. Thanks Mom:)

4. My sister is my best friend.

5. I didn't own a pink top until I was pregnant with Sadie. I bought a maternity one and I recently just bought my first pink top last week.

6. I have a hard time eating chicken or turkey that's presented in the form of the bird. I got a roasted chicken once from someone after having Ansel and I couldn't eat it.

There you go. Don't count on a 100 list from me. It makes my brain hurt. And since most everyone has already done this that I think reads mine...I'm not tagging anyone. Unless someone wants to do it again.