Friday, March 23, 2007

Update




It's been awhile since I've posted...sorry. Life gets busy and the mundane day to day seems un-blog worthy. We've had a good week. It has really felt like spring this past week. The daffodils are out in full force. Many of the flowering plums around town are bloomed in all their pink glory and my first tulip bloomed the other day in my wine barrel planters. I love it! It's been great to have warmer weather as the kids have been able to play outside a lot more. Here are some fun pics of the boys on the trampoline this last week with Ansel's friend, Derrek, who was over playing after school.










The boys love climbing the tree in the back. Here are Ansel and Derrek up in the tree.

Sadie hit a milestone this last week....rolling over. She did it for the first time last weekend up at Lucy's when I was visiting. She's really perfected it this last week and now rolls around. So fun. I've wanted to try to capture her doing it this past week and was finally successful today. Enjoy!


She is really so much fun. She's rolled back and forth but is much better getting from her back to tummy. She forgets how to roll from her tummy to her back and gets mad stuck on her tummy. I can only imagine how hard it would be to be high centered trying to lift a big head. Babies have a lot of work! Here are some pics of Sadie today.