On October 4Th, Christopher, Darrell and Mike officially broke ground on the new office...it's pretty exciting. Sheila, Kelly and some other office staff from Yakima all came down, as well as the tri-cities office. After celebrating at the office with cake and looking at the plans, we enjoyed a dinner with Darrell and Mike and their wives.

Last week I had the privilege of having Lucy and her boys here for a few days. I absolutely love having her around. It is so nice to have someone around to talk to, work out with, and just enjoy being around. I really miss having her closer and was so glad she made the effort to come for a few days. The boys all had a great time together and seemed to just pick up where they left off. Christopher watched the kids on Thursday night and Lucy and I enjoyed going out to dinner by ourselves:) Besides the pics on her blog, here are a few that I took.



The following Friday, Chuck and Sherry were here and we took off for Oktoberfest in the quaint little Bavarian village of Leavenworth. The original plan was for them to see Christopher run in the marathon...but he just didn't have time to train for it, so we just enjoyed being together and looking around. The Bagleys and Careys were there as well and we had a great time all hanging out. Donna and Ryan trained and ran the 1/2 marathon. It was fun to be there cheering them on. Here are some pics of their triumph.



Fall was in in full color in Leavenworth and we had absolutely perfect weather to enjoy it. We had a great time EATING, shopping and just enjoying each other's company. Here are some fun pics of our trip.



Juggling rocks....not the smartest thing, but oh well

Oh and this month in scouts we made scarecrows...I think they turned out great!