

Kitchen
Formal Dining
Upstairs Family Room
Downstairs Familiy Room
Can you guess whose room this is?
Mud Room/Powder Bath
Here is the giant hole in our backyard for the propane tank It was delivered on Friday and is all set to go.


We were over on Saturday night and they turned on both the furnaces to test them out and there was air blowing out all the vents. The things that excite me nowadays!
The carpet pad and tack strips are all in place and we actually have carpet in all the bedrooms, the upstairs and downstairs family rooms, and up the back stairway as of this afternoon. Just no pics yet. It's so cool to see the rooms with carpet. It is actually beginning to look like a home. This week the hardwood will hopefully be finished. The tile will also begin and hopefully the rest of the carpet will be laid.
They'll probably begin putting in the kitchen cabinets as well. I'm leaving for Utah on Thursday and will be gone all weekend, so I'll update again when I get back.