Saturday we watched football. Ansel and Jonas have been playing flag football the past month through YMCA. It was a chilly Saturday, but fun to get out and watch the boys. Jonas is much more engaged this year and really goes after those flags. The past couple of weeks, he's pulled like 5 or 6 per game.
















Christopher and I got a sitter for a few hours in the afternoon to go run house errands. We picked up some bath lights and stopped by a furniture place to look around. We were trying to go out with some friends that night but had no luck getting a sitter. So instead I did a bunch of returns at the mall and then picked up Mexican for Christopher and I. We watched the first three episodes of Season 3 of Heroes. It's such an interesting show. I'm liking it. I stayed up too late and had a throbbing headache by the time church ended today at 4:00. After eating and taking some Advil, I feel much better. Now it's time to join my family in watching The Dark Crystal for Sunday family movie night:)