

I knew this time around I wanted to be front and center of the stage and was hoping to make it in the inner circle again. It was a bit chaotic when they finally opened the gates after 5:30, but we made it to our spots and quickly sat down to claim some room. We were about 4-5 people deep from the front of the stage. Our heights were a definite advantage and we had no problem holding our own.
Black Eyed Peas opened for U2. I find them a little too hard and annoying to truly enjoy them, but I do like Fergie's Big Girls Don't Cry.
They were an entertaining band and my sisters sure knew the words to most of their music. I did enjoy this last song, I Got a Feeling, as it got us all pumped and ready for the real show to start.

Lucy was really getting into it!
A little after 9 p.m. U2 took the stage and we had the perfect spots to rock out.


At one point in the concert, both the catwalks moved directly over our heads with Bono on one and the Edge on the other...it was so awesome!
A concert favorite...taped for mostly for my kids: Vertigo...going into their remix of I'll Go Crazy if I Don't Go Crazy Tonight. Such a fun part of the show.
Check out Bono's guitar..."The Goal is Soul"


They are such a fun fun show! It was so fun to experience it with my sisters, too!The next day after shopping at the outlet mall for awhile (I got a screamin' deal on some boots...yes sexy boots),we headed away from the Strip and found a Cafe Rio eat at. So good.
After freshening up, we headed to the Strip to see our Cirque De Soleil show, Mystere, which overall was just too weird.
After freshening up, we headed to the Strip to see our Cirque De Soleil show, Mystere, which overall was just too weird.

I really liked the Cirque part...the acrobats and feats of strength were amazing, but there was this comedic stuff in between that was just WEIRD. Anyway...then we wanted to go to the Cheesecake Factory. It seriously took us over an hour to get there...between driving a block on the Strip and having to go through all the casinos and shops, etc...
The weather was amazing, the company fabulous and the show was great. Awesome Weekend!