We enjoyed a visit from Jon and Tara and the kids for a few days before New Years. They came into town on the 29th and left on the 31st in time to ring in the New Year with some friends. We enjoyed bowling (forgot my camera), finishing The Last Supper puzzle that Christopher started (except for the 1 missing piece right in the center!) going out to dinner and just catching up and having the kids play together. It was really great to have them! Here are a few pics that I did take before they left...
 |
I've always thought Natalie and Sadie look a bit alike with their dark brown eyes and light hair.
They even have matching shirts! |
 |
| The Lavelle Edwards Stadium...LEGO style! |
Ansel, Caleb and Jonas having fun with Ansel's new flip camera....I need Caleb to teach me some of his dance moves!
Jonas on the other hand claims that Ansel told him to just sit there....he actually has some good dance moves, but they are clearly lacking in this video.