I can't believe Jonas is 10 years old! His birthday fell on a Sunday this year, so his actual birthday consisted of donuts for breakfast:
and presents!
I think he had a fun day! We had his birthday party the following week on Friday night. We ordered pizza and Christopher made a target and let the kids shoot Jonas's bow and arrow. The kids played all sorts of games outside and once it was dark and after cake and presents the kids roasted marshmallows.
a family dinner with home-made pizza:
milkshakes:
and presents!
I think he had a fun day! We had his birthday party the following week on Friday night. We ordered pizza and Christopher made a target and let the kids shoot Jonas's bow and arrow. The kids played all sorts of games outside and once it was dark and after cake and presents the kids roasted marshmallows.
It was a fun night! Happy Birthday Jonas!