Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Spring Sports

We have wrapped up our spring sports season around here. Ansel and Jonas both played Spring Passing League 7 on 7 Football during the month of April. I don't think either one enjoys it as much as putting on the pads and playing the "real" game, but I think they had a good time. It is a short season, which is nice and we were blessed with beautiful weather for the most part. With Owen playing baseball and Ansel and Jonas in football, our Saturdays were spent cheering them on...pretty much all day! I really do love to see my boys play. Here are a few pics that I took of the boys. It's hard to tell them apart, but Ansel is in the pics with the opposing team in red.












Owen played baseball again this year and had a great season! He hit the ball the majority of the time when he was up to bat. He liked playing catcher or really any postion where there was a possibility of some action (I guess anywhere but the outfield). He took a few balls to his fingers over the season, but was tough. I love him in his uniform...so cute. He had a winning season and really had a good time.






















Getting the team "game" ball after the last game