Got some cool lights to hang on the back patio. Love the look!
We had a "see ya later" party for Ansel before heading out to BYU. I decided to do this instead of compete with all the graduation parties in June. We had a great turn out and Ansel had a great time seeing lots of people before heading to college. Ansel asked Grandpa Childers to make tri-tip so that was great! I didn't take a lot of pics of the event, but here's the display. Sadie got braces!
Visiting Ansel at work before his last day.
Fun with the Hamilton filter

A backpacking/camping trip for Owen
Jonas got his license!
Baptisms with Owen
We got to experience the total solar eclipse here in WA. I got this fun glasses that allowed us to look at the sun.
Dad and I drove over to go through the temple with Caleb before leaving for CA on his mission.
Ansel and Jonas on a double date with the Hunt girls--Elizabeth and Calla
Sadie got her teacher assignment for Orchard....always a fun day!
Ansel and I had a Costa Vida lunch with Michelle and Derrek before Ansel left for BYU. Buds since kindergarten









































