Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Welcome 2007

This is Christopher learning to make tortillas from our friends...let's just say hers were much better. We enjoyed a visit from Lucy and her boys before the year ended. We were hoping to do some karaoke, but Lucy forgot the power cord to her new system, so we basically just hung out and enjoyed spending time together. The boys had a great time and played well.



Lucy and Sarah pre "neck forward" and post "neck forward. Who would have known such secrets to taking a great picture!


2007 is off to a start and I seem to already have a hard time keeping up. At least Ansel and Jonas are back in school and we are somewhat back into a routine. It's sort of crazy with Sadie's blessing this weekend. I've basically just got the house back together and seem to be in survival mode rather than new year mode with resolutions and such.

We are looking forward to having family around this weekend to help us celebrate Sadie's blessing. Jon and Tara and kids and Lucy and Jay and kids will both come Saturday. Chuck and Sherry will come tomorrow and watch the kids for us while we go see Hairspray in Spokane. Yeah.

We did get our beautiful new bedroom furniture on Tuesday. I love it and it goes in the room great.



Of course I have goals and resolutions for 2007 and hope to start on them soon. Most of all I want to try to enjoy my stage in life and enjoy my kids while they are still young. Happy New Year!!!!