Jonas played basketball this winter through the Parks and Rec program. He had a good time and really enjoyed playing.
| Jonas and Ian, who came to Jonas' last game |
Jonas has been in choir this year at school. This requires him going early twice a week before school starts to practice. He has a beautiful voice and really enjoys singing. Last month he was able to participate in a district wide choral festival culminating in an evening program where each elementary, middle school and high school choirs sang. They also did Coldplay's Viva la Vida at the end as a huge combined choir. It was neat to have him be involved in something that I love too!
I turned 37 this year.....and don't really know what to think about that except that I'm happy and recognize that I have a wonderful life. I am blessed with a wonderful husband and children that are smart, healthy and for the most part are pretty good. I come from a wonderful family that I love and look forward to spending time with whenever I have the opportunity. I live in a beautiful home and have great friends and neighbors. I have a knowledge of where I came from and know that I have a loving Heavenly Father who is aware of me and loves me and wants me to be happy. I live 5 minutes from a temple of God and have felt the blessings that has come with that. I'm healthy and appreciate the things that I am able to do.
My birthday was a Tuesday that was actually pretty busy running around and spent watching Jonas in that choir program. We celebrated I think the night before with dinner to Bruchi's. Friends left gifts and messages of love, which I dearly appreciated.



