With being gone last Halloween it seems that it's been awhile since we celebrated. Sadie was especially excited to dress up and trick or treat. We really enjoy being in our neighborhood. I went into Owen's class that day to do a center on Pumpkins. They estimated weight, pumpkin seeds, etc...and then we got to carve it.
We carved pumpkins the Sunday afternoon before Halloween. I think it's funny how none of my kids like getting the guts out of the pumpkins.
Ansel made a "Jimmer" pumpkin.
We participated in our annual neighborhood parade and hot dog feed before hitting the neighborhood for trick or treating. Ansel missed the parade due to basketball practice.
But Lilly joined us this year...
as well as our friends, the Walkers.
Ansel and his friend Derrek showed up finally to trick or treat. Jonas and Owen went out on their own and I took Sadie. WE all met back a bit after 7:00 to check out the loot.
It was a fun and great Halloween!
We carved pumpkins the Sunday afternoon before Halloween. I think it's funny how none of my kids like getting the guts out of the pumpkins.
Ansel made a "Jimmer" pumpkin.
We participated in our annual neighborhood parade and hot dog feed before hitting the neighborhood for trick or treating. Ansel missed the parade due to basketball practice.
But Lilly joined us this year...
as well as our friends, the Walkers.
Ansel and his friend Derrek showed up finally to trick or treat. Jonas and Owen went out on their own and I took Sadie. WE all met back a bit after 7:00 to check out the loot.
It was a fun and great Halloween!

