Monday, April 30, 2012

Coldplay

I remember finding out Coldplay was coming close to me when I was out visting Lucy after she had Daniel. I was sitting in her freezing cold foyer snuggling Daniel while she was with the Young Women at an activity. I didn't buy tickets because who knew what are schedule would be in April! I remember mentioning it to Christopher, but again we didn't do any sort of planning. Well it was always in the back of my mind that they were coming whenever I'd listen to their new album, which I really like. So last week I mentioned to Christopher again that they were coming and he the next think I knew he said he'd cleared his Wednesday afternoon and that I should look for tickets. I tried to reason that it wasn't very practical and that it was expensive, but he said I would regret it and so last Wednesday night we drove over to Seattle and saw the show and drove home that night. Was it worth it? TOTALLY! They are a super cool band that sounds great LIVE and definitely put on a great show. I forgot my camera so here are a few pics I took with my phone and two songs I recorded.


Super cool confetti! Sort of made me wish I was down on the floor...
As we walked into the show we all got these wristbands and were told they were part of the show. At various times and during certain songs they would light up. It was a very cool effect.

In case you're feeling left out, here are two songs if you feel like watching Viva La Vida and Every Tear Drop is a Waterfall. Enjoy!