I have A LOT of catching up to do and am just going to slowly get back at it. Based on the pictures I took here is what was going on:
- Finals--Many nights our dining room table looked like this....Love that my kids are learning how to study hard.
- June 6 was Christopher and I's 17 year anniversary. He sent me beautiful roses, gave me tickets to see Sarah McLachlan in Seattle later that month and some odds and ends that left me completely spoiled. I am loved and super lucky!
- Pedicures--for summer with Sadie
- End of School Stuff--Sadie loved her 1st grade teacher and would often make her little notes and such. Here is a sidewalk chalk demonstration of her love.
Sadie and Mrs. McClelland--best 1st grade teacher!
Traditional bonfire to burn schoolwork after school got out.
- Summer means hiking & playing with Sadie
- June 12 was Ansel's 15th birthday--I can't believe he's 15 years old. Here he is skyping with Grandma & Grandpa
Ansel and I went to Costa Vida for lunch
and then with the whole family to Red Robin for dinner....
Time for cake and presents!
- Summer Lunch Dates--this one with Sadie & Owen to Stick and Stone Pizza
- Eagle Scout Recognition Dinner
- Father's Day--
- Pioneer Trek for Ansel--June 18-21




























